In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/br1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse relyqa.com you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By filling out the contact form. When you send us a message through the form, we collect various personal data such as your first and last name, telephone number and email.
- When browsing our website. We collect anonymous information from your browsing for data analysis, marketing and promotions, to improve our service and to develop new features.
- Third parties.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
Personal data collected when submitting a form:
|Personal information||Necessary to be able to send the message:|
– Name and surname
Personal data collected when browsing the web:
|Browsing data (Anonymous)||We collect information from your device, browser, geographic location and behavior on the page, always anonymously.|
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
Personal data about other people
It could be that you are not using our services on your behalf, but are placing an order for someone else. In these cases, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the person or persons about whom they are providing personal data are aware of this, have given their permission and understand how Rely uses said data.
With whom do we share personal data?
|Google Analytics||Browsing data (Anonymous)||We share your browsing data, anonymously, for analytical and marketing purposes.|
|Data protection authorities||Personal information||For legal reasons, we may be required to provide your data to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, or to respond to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena.|
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
How can you modify your personal data?
To modify or revoke your data you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.